Author Topic: Two Wheel Tue. "Wild in the Streets," bike show June 12th 2012  (Read 3468 times)

Offline 748Desmo

• Webmaster and head MF'r that's in charge.
  • Administrator
  • Master Rossi Level Member
    • Midwest Sport Riders
Freddy has announced that the Two Wheel Tuesday, "Wild in the Streets bike Show" will be June 12th this year. 

THE OFFICIAL DATE FOR THE TWO-WHEEL TUESDAY "WILD IN THE STREETS" BIKE SHOW IS JUNE 12TH! THIS YEAR'S OPENER WILL BE SPONSORED BY OUR FRIENDS AT METRO MOTORCYCLE AND PROMISES TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH TWO NEW CLASSES FOR 2012-TRIKE AND VINTAGE JAPANESE....TELL A FRIEND!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:30:27 PM by 748Desmo »
Corey M.
Neenah, WI
Ducati 748S
Yamaha FJR1300AE

Offline 748Desmo

• Administrator
    • Midwest Sport Riders
Re: Two Wheel Tue. "Wild in the Streets," bike show June 12th 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 07:40:48 PM »
THE 2012 "TWO-WHEEL TUESDAY" MOTORCYCLE SHOW IS ALMOST HERE! THIS YEAR'S SHOW IS ONCE AGAIN, SPONSORED BY OUR FRIENDS AT METRO MOTORCYCLE IN NEENAH, WI. AND PROMISES TO BE THE BIGGEST SHOW YET. WE'RE STILL LOOKING FOR UNIQUE VINTAGE BIKES TO DISPLAY SO IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WITH A COOL OLD BIKE HIDING AWAY-LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE SHOW. WE'VE ADDED A NEW TRIKE CATAGORIE TO THIS YEAR'S SHOW LINE-UP ALONG WITH A NON-TROPHY "BEST VINTAGE JAPANESE" CLASS THAT'LL WIN A SPECIAL PRIZE FROM METRO MOTORCYCLE. THE SHOW GATES OPEN AT 5:00 PM AND BIKES CAN BE REGISTERED TILL' 7:00PM. JUDGING WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GATES CLOSE. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Corey M.
Neenah, WI
Ducati 748S
Yamaha FJR1300AE

Offline Zaph

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:12:28 AM »
Is there a web page anywhere about the categories, rule, or anything else?  Is this a show that is mostly harleys or mostly Japanese?  I've never been to this show.
John K - Appleton

Offline 748Desmo

• Administrator
    • Midwest Sport Riders
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 08:16:13 AM »
Is there a web page anywhere about the categories, rule, or anything else?  Is this a show that is mostly harleys or mostly Japanese?  I've never been to this show.

No...it's a very informal show.  More about the atmosphere and enjoying motorcycles than show queens...but there are always some VERY nice bikes that show up.

All types of bikes.  Sport, Harley, cruiser, off road, race / track, drag, vintage, euro, etc, etc, etc.

Here are pic's from last fall's show:  http://www.midwestsportriders.com/forum/wi-fox-valley/pictures-from-wild-in-the-streets-motorcycle-show-10-4-2011/
Corey M.
Neenah, WI
Ducati 748S
Yamaha FJR1300AE

Offline 748Desmo

• Administrator
    • Midwest Sport Riders
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 12:24:11 PM »
Anybody want to meet up and ride to the show together?

I'm leaving for the show about 6PM or so.

Meet at the Shell Station on the corner of Cty CB and Jacobson rd at 5:45 and we'll ride over the bridge together.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:39:26 AM by 748Desmo »
Corey M.
Neenah, WI
Ducati 748S
Yamaha FJR1300AE

Offline Zaph

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 08:29:50 AM »
I may be going to this, but as I'm on the other side of town, I'll just see you there.  I'll likely get there a little later since I don't have a bike in the show.  Unless there's a category for supermoto, heheh.
John K - Appleton

Offline Twin

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
Im going for sure.
Brent - Appleton
2014 NC700X

Offline 748Desmo

• Administrator
    • Midwest Sport Riders
GREAT show.  HUGE thumbs up to Freddy from The Locker Room and to the gang from Metro Motorcycle.  The "show," was the perfect blend of easy going atmosphere, nice bikes, good food, and just the right amount of chaos to keep it "real."  lol.

Tons of bikes. I'll say there were 200+ there easy.  The side parking lot was jammed full, the gravel lot behind the bar was jammed full, and the street was lined on both sides and a double row right down the middle of the street.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:46:11 PM by 748Desmo »
Corey M.
Neenah, WI
Ducati 748S
Yamaha FJR1300AE

Offline 1phatWRX

• VR|46
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
It was definitely a good time. Couldn't believe how many bikes were there. Looking at your pics there were bikes that must have left before I made it there and other bikes had already taken there place. Glad I made it. Had I made it earlier like I originally planned on I would have enter my bike in the show too, but things came up, oh well. Recognized a few of the bikes to be guys from this forum. Like your Duc and Zaph's KTM. Also met Stratochile and his sweet z1000. Tons of sweet bikes there tho.
Derek - Menasha
2008 Yamaha WR250X Supermoto
2005 Kawasucki Ninja 636

Offline stratochile

• Track Wannabe Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 08:32:45 PM »
thanks phat man.....good to meet you also

Offline 748Desmo

• Administrator
    • Midwest Sport Riders
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 04:26:36 PM »
From Freddy at The Locker Room:

Our sincere thanks go out to METRO MOTORCYCLES and everyone else who made the 2012 "TWO-WHEEL TUESDAY" Bike Show possible! With over 350 motorcycles from almost every manufactuer in the world, it was the best show we've EVER had! Check out the BIKE SHOW 2012 album for the show pictures-we'll have the show winners and their bikes listed in a separate album-once again, Thanks for an incredible time!

Link to the Album at Facebook (I hope this works.)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150966428545349.450684.286341870348&type=3
Corey M.
Neenah, WI
Ducati 748S
Yamaha FJR1300AE